Saturday, November 19, 2011

I don't have much to update everyone on, but dad is doing awesome & has had a good morning watching more westerns with mom! At 11 he's going to start his daily routine, they will put him in a wheel chair to shower and he will learn to brush his teeth and then start some other things! Mom is coming home for a little bit this afternoon to spend some time with me and Maggie and most importantly her favorite child , the dog! Lol thank you everyone for your prayers once again! My aunt Paula and uncle Bill are coming Tuesday night to spend thanksgiving with us & cook us the best meal and also do some black Friday shopping! We are so thankful for them! I'll let everyone know how rehab went this evening! Go Dad!!

4 comments:

  1. Brooke, tell you dad from his cousin Mark that I have him in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for doing this blog. I am checking it every day to get updates. Sounds like he is in good hands and has wonderful support with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke - thanks for keeping everyone posted on the blog. The Riney's in Cincinnati are praying for your dad and the entire Wethington family.

    GO JOHN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tigers win pal, I could feel your presence in the Tiger family crowd today. Thanks for the updates Brooke, ur an angel. So is Mags !
    God Bless you all.............The Perkins....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike and Jill MattinglyNovember 19, 2011 at 4:29 PM

    Tell John we are all pulling for him. I know your mom is a strong person and with your support she and your Dad should do great. I love your blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete