Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good afternoon! Yesterday dad mumbled and laughed our loud! That's the first we have heard either! He also has great movement in his right leg! He's really enjoyed his visitors over the last few days , thanks guys! He is shaving by himself and now learning to change the channels on the tv remote. He wrote his name with his left hand with examples. I hope he will be talking sooner now that we have heard a mumble , thats a big improvement to us. I'm pretty sure he's getting sick of watching tv & only enjoys the basketball games now! He's so motivated he always suggests working out even on his days off! He's going to make sure he does everything he can to make this a short process! We love you dad!

5 comments:

  1. Brook-that is great news!!! I can't wait to see AND talk to him! Keep it up John! Also Brook can you post an address for Frazier rehab...I got the room number but can't find an address .Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke!
    I can't wait to visit your dad. I just want to see him and much he has improved over the past two weeks. I know his laugh was music to your ears :) Thanks again for the updates.
    Love ya,
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke,

    Just wanted to let you know that we continue to read your updates daily. Your dad is loved and respected by so many! Please let your mom know that we are a phone call away, should you all need anything! Hopefully, some of us can come to visit your dad soon. Please let him know how much we miss him!!

    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. John - we're cheering for you! Wethington family, we're cheering for you too. Sending big hugs-
    The Beach Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. John- I was so happy read your rehab is going good... I know you watched the Buckeyes beat up on Duke last night !!!!! To bad your not a Buckeye Fan ; ) .. Take care and I'm still praying in Ohio .... Carla Jackson

    ReplyDelete